Leonardo da Vinci's Last supper
- Milan is the financial capital of Italy and one of the most important cities in Europe. With over 936 multi-nationals and 3,400 companies with foreign interests, it is a city that is committed to internationalisation
- The major part of Italy's medical centres of excellence are located in Milan or in the Lombardy region
- Top pharmaceutical/medical device companies (potential sponsors) have headquarters in the Milan area
- A great percentage of Italy's research is carried out in Milan
- Milan will host Expo 2015! for instance
- Milan is the engine which powers the Italian economy
- Milan is the ideal location for meetings and conferences thanks to its role as undisputed business and financial capital of Italy
- For the magical atmosphere that only Milan can offer with a fantastic combination of culture, art, fashion, unforgettable Italian food & wine, sunshine, nightlife and unique way of living
- Milan moves at a high pace but offers also relaxing breaks, with mountains & lakes nearby. Just outside the city is Lake Como, with its unforgettable boat trips and panorama for example
- Because Milan offers a world of opportunities!
- Just come and check it out!
Watch the video