|Abstract submission Deadline:||Sunday, February 9, 2014|
|Notification to Authors:||March 25, 2014|
|Meeting registration deadline for authors:||April 30, 2014|
Registration as Presenting Author
- Abstracts that the Program Committee will have rated as being considered for podium or poster presentation will first be accepted provisionally only. Definite acceptance and inclusion in the final program requires one of each abstract's authors to register as presenting author.
- Potential talks or posters for which no author has registered by April 30, 2014 will be excluded from the final program.
How to submit an abstract?
- All abstracts must be received through the CAOS Abstract System.
- Abstracts are expected to be between 500 and 1.000 words with one optional figure and up to eight authors. Two or three references should be included that we will be referred to in your podium presentation.
- You first need to sign up for abstract submission with your email. Register your account and process login, in order to access the submission page as well as the ability to edit a previously made submission (however, access is granted only until the submission deadline).
- Start your submission at menu item Online Submission.
Information for Podium Presenters
- As a general rule of CAOS, no author must present more than one talk. If your group will have more than one abstract accepted for podium presentation each one has to be presented by a different author.
- Each speaker must register as a presenting author (see above).
- Your presentation time will be limited to 6 minutes. The chairpersons of each session will be instructed to strictly enforce this time limited due to a tight schedule.
- You should prepare your presentation using Microsoft Powerpoint 2003, 2007 or 2010. All presentations will be run off of a central PC. Therefore, you should submit your talk at least 3 hours prior to the beginning of your session. To do so, store it on a CD-ROM or USB Drive and contact the "slide preview" counter. If your presentation includes a video clip, make sure to also store the associated file.
- The official language of the meeting is English.
Information for Poster Presenters
- Each poster presenter must register as a presenting author (see above).
- Posters shall be max. 84cm wide and 119cm high (standard format A0).
- Posters will be presented in five poster sessions.
- Each poster should remain installed at the assigned poster booth during the entire time of the meeting.
- Authors are expected to be at their posters during that session to which the poster has been assigned