CAOS North America Pre-Course Symposium: Technological Advances in Orthopaedic Surgery
June 12, 2013, 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
In conjunction with the 13th Annual Meeting of CAOS International
Robert L. Thornberry, M.D., President CAOS International 2013
Co-sponsored by International Congress for Joint Reconstruction
- Educate and demonstrate on a personal level the need for improved surgical accuracy in Orthopaedic Surgery and the new technologies currently available to meet that need.
- Offer attendees an opportunity to perform enhanced procedures using the newest and most technologically advanced surgical tools now in the industry.
- Measure, record, and report improvements when performing surgical tasks on a personal and collective level using new and innovative tools.
- Survey the participating surgeons to critically evaluate the latest technologically sophisticated tools and methods to determine the value and potential for clinical acceptance.
- Learn from panel discussions, presentations, and debates from key innovators, authors, proponents, and detractors of these technologies.